Sunday, December 14, 2008

Vacation

Yesterday I packed my suitcase and loaded my car. I drove to my condo at the beach.

By the time I arrived, it was dark.

I managed to get all my stuff in - losing only a box of tissues and my cell phone in the process. They called from the front desk with my cell phone, but the box of tissues never reappeared.

This morning, I awoke to the sun streaming through the sliding glass doors of my bedroom - and the sounds of the waves as they hit the shore and dissipate into the sand.

Two brave souls froliced in the waves, a few more walked the shoreline looking for shells or enjoying the exercise. There is an indoor heated pool and hot tub near the beach. That is where I plan to spend my time.

I ventured out today only for groceries.

Maybe tomorrow will be more productive.

I hate being here alone. I invited everyone I know to join me, but no takers. I don't understand that. I love the beach in all seasons.



I took some pictures to post for you, but my tech skills are severely limited. Help!

1 comment:

Twisted Lisa said...

I'll help you, email me. And I am totally JEALOUS! One summer the boys and I stayed in a camper on the beach for 6 weeks!