Monday, December 15, 2008

Vacation - Day 2

I made it to the Welcome Breakfast (but I had already eaten) and stayed for the owners' meeting. Me and one other person.

No decrease in fees coming - but should be no new assessments either as many major repairs have been completed recently. We still need to replace the living room furniture -most has been here since I bought here 18 years ago.

Pray for no hurricanes. They always get my townhouse unit.

I also made a pilgrimage to Wally World. I wandered through the aisles of Christmas decorations and made a few purchases. Not much, but it was an outing.

For dinner, I cooked my traditional holiday meal - a turkey and dressing with sweet potato casserole and cranberry sauce. Had to cook here since my kitchen at home is a disaster area.

Napping has been my favorite pastime.

Jealous? I will be here again for spring break. Come with me.

No comments: