Monday, December 8, 2008

One victory - two victories!

My exam Wednesday night was a buggerbear. I walked out thinking it could go either way. Teacher insisted it would be Sunday before he sent us our grades and went to the extreme in explaining how he would send them.

Thankfully, I went out of town Thursday and forgot to worry about my grade. By the time I got home, I had a fever of 103 and went directly to bed for 36 hours. Sometime in the middle of that, the grade came via email.

I was thrilled to pass - and not even just barely pass.

Then today, while driving from work to a meeting with the rest of the evening filled with errands that had to be run, I get an email informing me that my MPRE score is now available. Driving the interstate at 70 mph, I am trying to figure out if I can download acrobat reader onto my Blackberry. I finally gave up and tried to forget it.

Finished everything and got home. I immediately went to the email to check the score. But I had forgotten that my desktop and acrobat reader are feuding and won't cooperate. So I had to fire up the laptop and get there again.

I passed the MPRE with points to spare. Whew!

Two victories!

No comments: