Thursday, November 20, 2008

Maybe Next Time

When I think about a topic - like the time I am wasting - I will stick to the topic and not be dragged to other thoughts.
I actually meant to come back and write about all the time I waste playing games on this computer. Instead, I just let the maudlin love song hang around for days. Guess I was too busy moving from 77 to 78 million in my game of Bejeweled.

It is very hard for me to believe that so much of this year has passed. I have only the one semester left in law school after this one - and registration for that come in today. I just realized that there are only ten more days in 2008 when I will be actually "at work" and that excites me - especially when I think about the week I will be spending at the beach! That is my treat for me after finishing this semester - and will allow me to spend some focused time on that dreaded MicroMash program.

I want to give a shout out here to my friend - Twisted Lisa. Reading her blog made me want to write my own - and knowing the real Lisa makes it even better. The other blog that I read often is My Tiny Kingdom. We have the twins thing in common. When I have my vacation, I'll try to read a few more blogs - and maybe improve mine a bit.

Hope all is well. Don't waste too much time reading all this verbiage from the computer though. Life is actually happening while we do it!

1 comment:

Twisted Lisa said...

Hey Girlfriend! Thanks for the shout out! I love reading your blog...keep at it.