Thursday, January 29, 2009

Acid Indigestion

I got no relief.

The exit exam stopped me. Not only did it wear me out physically and drain me emotionally, but it flat out whipped my butt.

I didn't pass.

The only "bright" spot is that several of my friends will be joining me for the second opportunity to pass. Misery truly does love company.

Now I have to beat the time crunch I set for myself when I conveniently forgot that my application to sit for the bar exam must be postmarked before February 1. I did get the basic application done today with a few exceptions - places where they forgot to put a box for typing on the pdf form. I'll have to get my secretary to finish it on the typewriter for me. Then I must get it notarized and in the mail - along with four money orders totalling $465. It can be done.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: