Friday, February 6, 2009

Office Work

For the past three days, I have been in my office. I had the unequalled opportunity to "catch up on my paperwork". Only problem was that I had very little to catch up on.

Wednesday I took a sack of mail with me - sorted through it - paid a few bills - checked on a couple of things by phone - and played countless games of free cell and hearts. (Remember that I run Windows 98 at the office)

Thursday I read some of my novel - answered a few phone calls - scheduled a few hearings - played countless games of free cell and hearts - and little else.

Today, I actually did my reports for the month of January - that took a whole fifteen minutes. I scheduled a few hearings for next week - played countless more games of free cell and hearts - and actually went to lunch with a few of my coworkers. That was the best part.

Next week, I only have one office day scheduled. Thankfully.

No comments: